terça-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2020

Facing Tears of Destiny

In a rainy world I stand
Lost in the shadows of time
Going through the path of destiny
Legends of dreams passed by me

Tears of rain cover my face
Eyes lost in the solitude
Never walking in the green fields
Always under the white ice of winter

Future passed by my lips
Wrong words launched to life
Under the misty ways
Pushed back to the start

Missed the working way
Wasted in vicious sins
Shadow of family in the back
Broken in fame and fortune

In the floor I lay alone
Face turned to the dark
Walls in white pain colour
Doors closed in my fingers

What have I found?
Hairs of gold pushed by my hands
Real love with an arrow to my hart
Two mate souls finally found each other

What have I reached?
Melted in colours of rainbow
The wife never found
Two hands always under my skin

What do I fear?
The noisy and wasted voices of present ghosts
The never wanted loss of what I have found
Standing alone in the Voight of edge cliffs

What have I faced with myself?
Jealousy of the divided time
Furious of lost time and back flashes
In my vision the failure of a complete man

What do I need?
Always and forever her presence
Standing facing all by my side
Not fame, Not fortune but peace of mind

What have I lost?
Nothing that matter much
I´m I right and all the rest wrong?
Can´t lost what i never had

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário